- New residents will have the opportunity to be assigned a trained mentor, who will guide them in getting acquainted in Central Florida.
- Bi-weekly seminars will provide immigrants with important materials and information about laws, banking, healthier lives, and further resources.
- Personal mentor available to help refugees assimilate with American society.
Other Services Provided to Refugees
- Computer & English classes twice a week
- Help with school registration
- We donate interview appropriate clothes to our refugees to help them feel confident during a job interview
- Driver’s License – Exam training
- Green card application process
- Transportation to office for classes as well as transportation for vaccinations.
- Free translator and interpreter
- Monthly Food Pantry